AES Connect will design, develop, and deploy your custom Facebook application. We start by defining your needs, producing a detailed proposal and then writing up a clear contract detailing what we must deliver to you and when. Next we move to our design phase in which you get to provide final approval before a single line of code is written. Then we move to development where back-end infrastructure is built and front-end code is sliced and developed. Before launch, we provide a live, testable beta version on Facebook that only you and your team can view. After you are satisfied, we take the app live on our scalable cloud infrastructure and continue to maintain, host, and support your application. We provide you with a full copy of your code for your records. If you need additional features going forward, we can handle new features under a change order.
Why build a Facebook application…
- Branded Facebook Applications Engage Customers:
Putting your brand out there builds user familiaraity and loyalty ensuring that your brand will come first to mind.
- Make the Most of Viral Marketing: Facebook applications play a huge part in today’s viral marketing. Users will see and use you app every day and keep updated on your brand with their newsfeed.
- Generate More Traffic to Your Website: Create awareness of your brand and your website through your Facebook application and viral marketing.
Top 6 Reasons To Choose AES
- We’re managed by a Google Engineer
- We’re all in California
- We keep your information (and your client’s information) 100% secure
- We’re big enough for your project (10 developers) and nimble enough to provide personal attention
- We never outsource
- We offer ongoing maintenance packages
View some of our Facebook Applications below…
- Monkey See Monkey Do2K GamesPromotion app that allowed users to upload their photo and add icons from the Carnival Games video game.
- Red Haute LipsSephoraThis app allowed users to add their lips to a large mosaic which would then be auctioned off for charity.